Here at the Best Western Lansdowne Hotel, our guests’ safety is our priority and we would like to reassure you that we are taking every precaution possible in the current climate. For your peace of mind, here is a list of some of the safety measures that will be operating when you next visit us. Please note that government guidelines are continuously changing, and these points will be updated accordingly without prior notice in order to comply:
- Our hotel is being independently audited by using approved Environmental Health protocols.
- Our Health & Safety and Cleaning procedures have been enhanced to provide a clean and healthy environment for both staff and guests. High touch point areas like switches, tv remotes and lift buttons will be continuously sanitised to ensure protection as well as room cleaning between guests and all areas of the hotel.
- We kindly remind our guests to maintain a safe distance of 2m from anyone not in your party within the hotel.
- Please note that as per current Government guidelines, customers in hospitality venues must wear face coverings, except when seated at a table to eat or drink. Businesses must remind people to wear face coverings where mandated, we kindly ask our guests to follow this if asked to by a member of staff.
- Groups of more than 6 guests are not allowed to sit together. Please note that we reserve the right to allocate tables away from each other in order to follow Government guidelines.
- Sanitiser stations have been placed all around the hotel for both guest and staff use.
- We will be operating a one-way system throughout the Hotel, this will include our lifts and staircases.