Updated for guests arriving from 19th July 2021
Here at the Best Western Lansdowne Hotel, our guests’ safety is our priority and we would like to reassure you that we are taking every precaution possible in the current climate.
For your peace of mind, here is a list of some of the safety measures that will still be operating when you next visit us. Please note that government guidelines are continuously changing, and these points will be updated accordingly without prior notice in order to comply:
- Our hotel is being independently audited by using approved Environmental Health protocols.
- Our Health & Safety and Cleaning procedures have been enhanced to provide a clean and healthy environment for both staff and guests. High touch point areas like switches, tv remotes and lift buttons will be continuously sanitised to ensure protection as well as room cleaning between guests and all areas of the hotel.
- Please note that as per current Government guidelines, customers in hospitality venues are still advised to wear face coverings, except when seated at a table to eat or drink.
- Sanitiser stations have been placed all around the hotel for both guest and staff use.
- We have installed a plexiglass screen to shield guests and our co-workers at reception without hiding a welcoming smile.
- Guests are encouraged to use any online, mobile and contactless payment methods that are available and avoid cash payments where possible.